What I Liked
- Seth MacFarlane's jokes were pretty funny and there was some hilarious weed strain names (mind rape, they're coming they're coming, this is permanent) to name a few.
- Wahlberg's second attempt at comedic acting which actually was sorta believable, but ultimately enjoyable
- Inclusion of various "Family Guy" cast members (Patrick Warburton, Mila Kunis, Alex Borstein)
What I Didn't Like
- Long, heavily drawn out plot lines that seemed to take forever to resolve.
- I felt that even though including a relationship is necessary, it will always be fucking boring even if it makes your penis hard
- As previously mentioned, the Wahlberg and Kunis relationship was an abysmal love interest that wasn't even very believable, not sure why an unbelievably attractive Ukrainian women would want to bang Marky-Mark. (see picture below.)
- Got realllllllly fucking slow near the halfway point, too much ooey gooey shit and not the cum kind either
- Some scenes felt awkward as if it were a transition from Family Guy to film
|Yeah that's right this motherfucker|
TED 7.5 / 10 (This is only because i am impartial to enjoying MacFarlane humor)
Mark Wahlberg 6.9 / 10 (keep at er')