Wednesday, September 22, 2010

THURSDAY HAIKUS

Rapper "Ice Cream"
LIFE OF A BOSS DAWG,
I AM ALL ABOUT THE SCRILLA,
DAMN MAN IM BLEEDIN

ME AND MY HOMIE,
WE CRUISIN DOWN COMPTON STREET,
 DAMN MAN IM BLEEDIN    

PULL OUT MY KNIVES,
 FUCK GUNS I KNIFE NIGGAS YO,
OH SHIT IM BLEEDIN

   SHIT ITS A KNIFE FIGHT,
    SKATEBOARD XBOX YO GAME BOY,
  HEY KIDS DONT DO DRUGS
Ladies and Gentleman knife violence is not a joke, please talk to your loved ones about it.. And Parents a child is never too young to be educated on Knife fights. May I suggest more educational yet "hip" haiku's to keep the child's interest, with all of the skateboard game boys and pn3s they are making these days...

7 comments:

  1. I will make sure to teach my child to use short sword before age 6 to help him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. profoundly poetic indeed.
    you should write PSAs for TV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reminded of the movie Kick Ass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. ice-cube used to be son gangsta

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Hey kids don't do drugs" provided lulz. Thanks man.

    ReplyDelete